Introduction to the Course
The objective of the Revit Architecture Fundamentals course is to enable students to create full 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings. This class focuses on basic tools that the majority of users need to work with Revit Architecture.
- Module 1: Revit Fundamentals.
- Module 2: Create a Project and Add Levels.
- Module 3: Create Walls. Part 3: Create a Terrain and Building Pad.
- Module 4: Create a Floor.
- Module 5: Create a Roof.
- Module 6: Place Doors.
- Module 7: Place Windows.
- Module 8: Place a Curtain Wall.
- Duration: 2 Months
- Total Duration: 48 Hours
- Daily Class Timings: 3 Hours
- Theory: 18 Hours
- Practical: 30 Hours
- Classes offered: Morning, Afternoon
- Course Level: Intermediate/ Basic/ Advanced
- For Girls: Mon/Wed (Morning)
- For Boys: Mon/Wed (Evening)
- Endorsed by Sindh Board of Technical Education
- Theory: 20%
- Practical: 80%
- Institute Based Training: 2 Months
Requirements for Admission
- Valid CNIC
- Qualification: Matriculation
- Age Limit: 14 to 45
Opportunities for employment and advancement
Autodesk Revit is the most important software for 2D and 3D modeling. If you have bachelors in engineering and knowledge in Revit software, this can become a great career option for your future growth.
Revit Technician. new. …
Job title Revit Technician (MEP) ELSS Engineering Ltd. …
AutoCAD/Revit – Point Cloud Technician. new. …
Trainee Land & Underground Utility Surveyor. new. …
BIM Modeler. new. …
Trainee Revit/CAD BIM Technician. new. …
Design and Draughting Technician Apprentice. …
Senior Revit Technician.